What: A one-day event organized by France Mentre (IAME, INSERM, Univ SPC, Univ Paris 7, Univ Paris 13) and Julie Bertrand (INSERM) and sponsored by the International Society of Pharmacometrics (ISoP).
When: Tuesday 24 July 2018
Where: Faculté Bichat, 16 rue Henri Huchard, 75018 Paris
Free Registration: Registration is being handled by ISoP; please click here to register.
- 14:00-14:50 Andrew Gelman (Columbia Univ.) What I learned about Bayesian methods while working on pharmacometrics
- 14:50-15:20 Bob Carpenter (Columbia Univ.) The Stan software development roadmap
- 15:20-15:40 Bill Gillespie (Metrum) TBD [Stan, Bayesian Pharmacology, Torsten]
- 15:40-16:00 Solene Desmee (Tours Univ.) Joint models and individual predictions with Stan
- Coffee / tea / macarons Break
- 16:20-16:40 Mitzi Morris (Columbia Univ.) ICAR spatial models in Stan
- 16:40-17:00 Charles Margossian (Columbia Univ.) Understanding automatic differentiation to improve performance
- 17:00-17:20 Florence Loingeville (INSERM) Model Based Bioequivalence for sparse designs using Stan
- 17:20-17:40 Felix Held (Fraunhofer-Chalmers Centre) Bayesian hierarchical model of oscillatory cortisol response during drug intervention
- 17:40-18:00 Sebastian Weber (Novartis) Qualifying drug dosing regimens in pediatrics using probabilistic Gaussian Processes
I’m really looking forward to this one, because I really like focused workshops and this is a great lineup of speakers. Thanks for organizing, France and Julie. See you in Paris!
The post Stan Workshop on Pharmacometrics—Paris, 24 July 2018 appeared first on Statistical Modeling, Causal Inference, and Social Science.