(Dis)Utility

January 13, 2013
By

(This article was originally published at Gianluca Baio's blog, and syndicated at StatsBlogs.)

Mart Janssen writes me that he's tried to run the examples for BCEA and pointed out a problem $-$ it all boiled down to a missing script, really, but thanks Mart (if you're reading this)!

I've now fixed the problem by updating the file Utils.R (which was responsible) to include the script for the function betaPar2 (which I use to compute the parameters of a Beta distribution under a constrain specified by the user in terms of the mode and the upper value that is reasonable to assume).

I think the very first version of the file I've put on the website was actually OK (ie it included the required function), but then I must have messed it up during one of the updates.



Please comment on the article here: Gianluca Baio's blog

Tags: , ,


Subscribe

Email:

  Subscribe